If life has been able to return to the Rhine Island, it is thanks to a large-scale renaturation project launched by EDF and bringing together around the table a myriad of players who have clarified its details one by one: offices of 'studies, local elected officials, environmental associations, scientists ...
Selection of products
To see also
- Hydrogen, the energy of the future
- Caméléo, the slab floor that moves the lines
- Switching from oil to propane gas for the Charme mobile coating plant
- Fixing kit for wall-mounted washbasin WST Klik
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Hygiene: SecuSan® antimicrobial door and window handles
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"