The insulator manufactures, installs or applies insulating materials on devices, pipes, tanks, on the facade of works or in buildings in order to obtain thermal and acoustic insulation and fire protection.
Selection of products
To see also
- Be a Buddy at Altarea
- Profalux Neosol Reliability - Solar motorization
- Ultracare Grout Cleaner Tutorial
- Sereine FAQ: How does the Sereine measure work in my home?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought