Do you have an insulation project and want to insulate an interior wall with biosourced insulation? Patrice and Jean-Bernard, the ISOVER instructors, show you step by step how to insulate an interior wall with Isocoton, the biosourced insulation made from recycled textiles.
Selection of products
To see also
- Is heat pump technology reliable?
- Explore Azay-le-Rideau Castle in 3D
- The Rockwool moment: photovoltaic installations on roof terraces | Episode 2 | Fire risk
- Finding: You cannot recycle PIR insulation | Dirk Vermeulen, Recticel Insulation
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government