POLYS PRÊT®350 Fibré is a light fiber mortar, based on polystyrene beads, intended for floor insulation or thermal and acoustic treatment, in new or renovation work. The foamy consistency of POLYS PRÊT® 350 Fibré allows a simple and efficient application, when leveling and making coating supports, in apartment buildings and single-family homes, ready to directly receive glued or other tiles.
Selection of products
To see also
- Tarare Bois - Presentation
- Low-carbon concrete serving the decarbonization of industry
- Inauguration Edma
- Is heat pump technology reliable?
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert