The LEGENDRE Group has chosen the WIZZCAD solution to digitize the rehabilitation project of 187 housing units located in Square Paul Verlaine, in Trappes. Talal Harmouche and Guillaume Triay, work supervisors at Groupe LEGENDRE, discuss the use of the WIZZCAD solution via the tablet and its benefits.
Selection of products
To see also
- Presentation of the Sereine project
- Presentation of LoxGreen, the environmentally friendly range
- Restoration of the bell tower of the Church of Santa Maria Ecclesia in Clessé (71)
- New 12V MCube® Li-Ion battery sealant gun - Würth
- Illustration and the city: the case of Greater Paris
- Departure of the Céline tunnel boring machine for the Camille Claudel structures of the Grand Paris Express
- The opinion of a craftsman on La Maison Saint-Gobain
- Legrand Green'up Premium charging stations for electric or rechargeable hybrid vehicles
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province