The San Régis, a 5-star hotel located in the heart of Paris, regularly awarded prestigious international prizes, has taken the step of the energy transition and started work in 2020. The establishment called on Hellio, an expert group in control of energy efficiency, and its partner works company ERTI, to insulate its heat network used for heating and domestic hot water.
Selection of products
To see also
- Biodiversity, committed territories: the city of Toulon protects swifts
- CSR at SPIE
- Observation: Sustainable renovation is unaffordable | Karl Neyrinck, Embuild
- Boosting urban planning favorable to health
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The correction of the energy diagnosis (DPE) of housing generally praised by professionals
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset