AIRWOOD hot air recovery and distribution systems hold 3 FDES and 2 PEP sheets. Published by Inies, these FDES (Environmental and Health Declaration Sheets) and PEP (Product Environmental Profile) will be used by building professionals to measure the impact of AIRWOOD systems in their construction projects.
Selection of products
To see also
- The Rockwool moment: photovoltaic installations on roof terraces | Episode 2 | Fire risk
- Finding: You cannot recycle PIR insulation | Dirk Vermeulen, Recticel Insulation
- Kone & Grand Paris Express: an exceptional project
- Hoppe express installation: the advantages of this new technology
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs