The Société du Grand Paris works on a daily basis to limit the impact of work on the natural environment. Measures are taken to compensate for the unavoidable cutting of trees: for 1 ha² of wooded area cut, at least 3 ha² are replanted. In this report, we will also discover the landmark tree for the future forecourts of the 68 stations: the Paulownia Tomentosa.
Selection of products
To see also
- Ademe Finance ClimAct: Presentation of sector transition plans
- Implementation of the Solterre micro-pv
- HomeByMe Tutorials: How to import a plan on HomeByMe?
- RT MAX Attic: Insulation of converted attics
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?