Many construction companies practice CSR without knowing it. In order to help them structure and enhance their actions on this subject, the FFB has developed the “Responsible builder” tool. This allows any company, regardless of its size and level of knowledge, to self-assess by identifying areas for progress, to publish a valued CSR report with project owners and to formalize its commitment. by signing a charter.
Selection of products
To see also
- EDF R&D experiments with a parcel delivery robot
- The new Applidev premises in Arnage are modern and connected thanks to Céliane with Netatmo
- Skylights on the offices of the Ligue de l'Enseignement in Paris
- Leica 3D Disto: How to take a reading with the "Measure" function?
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%