A few weeks after the removal of the old blue footbridge, let's relive in images the dismantling of this structure to make way in a few months for a new footbridge over the A7 which will now be accessible to everyone (pedestrians, cyclists , people with reduced mobility, etc.) and will be part of the official route of the ViaRhôna, a cycle route linking Lake Geneva and the Mediterranean Sea.
Selection of products
To see also
- Opening film of E4Decarbonization at Roland-Garros
- Agapé Group chose Sage X3 to drive its production processes and management operations
- Intervention by Elisabeth Borne from a national gas control center in Île-de-France
- Light facades that revolutionize the lives of residents and building professionals
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter