Specialist in sustainable sustainable development, Alain Marboeuf invites us to his stand at BATIMAT 2022 to introduce us to Bat'IPAC, an innovative naturally insulating material for roofs, floors or ITE, resulting from recycling and recyclable 9 times on itself without supply of new material, all manufactured by insertion structures.
Selection of products
To see also
- How do you calculate the amount of your MaPrimeRénov' premium?
- Rockwool supports your projects all over the world
- Grand Paris Express stations: spaces for mobility, living and services
- ECOPact, the widest range of low-carbon concrete on the market
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023