On Saturday October 15, 2022, 4 visitors attended the second open day for the Grand Paris Express construction sites, organized by the Société du Grand Paris and its partners. Visitors were able to take a look behind the scenes of 000 construction sites and discuss with employees of the Société du Grand Paris and companions from the companies present. A success for this device which will have enabled the public to better understand the issues around the new metro.
Selection of products
To see also
- We plant trees in Paris!
- Zenkeo - the reversible AIR / AIR Heat Pump with its ionization function
- CEA Saint-Aubin: the Grand Paris Express station by architects J. Pajot and C. Monnet
- 15 years of partnership between Legrand and Electriciens sans frontières
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds