For this 1st episode of Et BIM!, Man & Machine France welcomes Emmanuel di Giacomo, a key figure in BIM in France, to his microphone! Architect by training, artist, juror of the BIM d'Ors, he has worked for more than 20 years at Autodesk in the dissemination of BIM to the construction sector and its ecosystem and gives us the keys to a successful transition to BIM!
Selection of products
To see also
- Zenkeo - the reversible AIR / AIR Heat Pump with its ionization function
- CEA Saint-Aubin: the Grand Paris Express station by architects J. Pajot and C. Monnet
- 15 years of partnership between Legrand and Electriciens sans frontières
- The Keys to the City of Amiens: Pierre-Marie Perrin, Director of Public Affairs Hellio
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials