A Sectoral Transition Plan aims to build a 360° vision in order to allow manufacturers to change processes or even business models to better adapt to carbon neutrality objectives and prepare for changes in the demand of their downstream markets, which are also upset by the transition.
Selection of products
To see also
- Wood fiber: what is it?
- Loxam Corporate 2022: Demand more from rentals
- Marina's opinion on Sikaflex® Façade
- Large format tiles: what prevention solutions?
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Real estate developers face soaring construction costs
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Pressure from all sides on new property prices in France