The timber market is changing rapidly: the strong growth in demand and the various factors impacting the sector represent real challenges for market players. Olivier Loheac, Sales Manager France, discusses the current and future challenges of this sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Tertiary Eco-Energy decree (DEET): beyond a new challenge to be taken up, an opportunity to be seized
- CSR at the heart of companies: between declarations of intention and real commitment
- 2021, “Open House” year for remote access control
- Indoor air quality in buildings
- DPE suspension: point of view of Thierry Marchand, president of the CDI-FNAIM
- DPE suspension: point of view of Denis Mora, president of the AC Environnement group
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard
- MaPrimeRénov ': “Be careful not to throw the money over the wall! "
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers