The timber market is changing rapidly: the strong growth in demand and the various factors impacting the sector represent real challenges for market players. Olivier Loheac, Sales Manager France, discusses the current and future challenges of this sector.
Selection of products
To read also
- Materials trading and digital transformation: the birth of new challenges
- Changing models: smart buildings and smart finance
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- How to take advantage of Industry 4.0?
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?