Video surveillance of construction sites is an important tool for developers and construction companies in France. It makes it possible to monitor operations, improve security and prevent theft or any intrusion. However, the use of CCTV cameras raises regulatory and privacy issues.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work