Since the beginning of the 2000s, methodologies for accounting for greenhouse gas emissions induced by a company's activity have existed. Bilan Carbone, GHG Protocol, these methods are well known to decarbonization experts.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy crisis in construction: how the brick sector contributes to providing solutions
- How does energy storage reduce fears of power cuts for tertiary players and reduce their energy costs?
- After a turbulent year 2022, building trends in 2023 in France are to be watched
- It is urgent to accelerate energy renovations by favoring global and efficient renovations
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials