The new environmental regulations for new buildings (RE2020) come into force. It must be a tool to achieve carbon neutrality in 2050. How? By drastically reducing the impact of construction and renovation on the environment: 120 million tonnes of CO2 are produced by the sector in France each year.
Selection of products
To read also
- Indoor air quality: reconciling air renewal and energy performance
- Is digitization effective in making buildings less energy consuming?
- TotalEnergies vs Greenpeace: Carbon accounting in the spotlight
- A responsible energy transition must be ensured to maximize its benefits
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy performance diagnosis (EPD): it is urgent to restore confidence
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains