One of the biggest challenges facing the construction industry is improving company and project margins. What measures should be taken to address this problem?
Selection of products
To read also
- Reinventing housing in France: the challenges of global expansion in a changing market
- Guillaume Kasbarian, Minister for Housing: a pragmatic profile that will effectively respond to the challenges of citizens and professionals
- What if our industries became the locomotive of clean energy
- Five predictions for buildings in 2024
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”