The energy transition requires a much clearer awareness of our uses and their impact on the environment. Better understanding what our homes cost us, in relation to what they consume and could cost if they consumed less, would allow everyone to act more effectively. We need data to make a difference.
Selection of products
To read also
- Reinventing housing in France: the challenges of global expansion in a changing market
- Guillaume Kasbarian, Minister for Housing: a pragmatic profile that will effectively respond to the challenges of citizens and professionals
- What if our industries became the locomotive of clean energy
- Five predictions for buildings in 2024
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!