At the end of 2022, owners of tertiary buildings will receive a reminder of the "Fit-For-55" proposals, when European regulations aimed at mitigating climate change will start to be applied.
Selection of products
To read also
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- How to take advantage of Industry 4.0?
- Democratize Technical Building Management to meet energy challenges
- Smart locks: playground for cybercriminals
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices