In France, in 20 years, productivity gains in the construction sector, and more broadly in the construction industry, have remained at a standstill. Worse, the sector's productivity has even fallen by 20% since 2001, unlike that of the industrial sector, which has been constantly increasing since 1995. To meet the time - cost - quality equation, the solution lies, no doubt , in the industrialization and digitization of construction projects.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought