The energy transition has a significant impact on the production and distribution of energy. The effective use of data will be essential to improving the competitiveness and productivity of assets, whether in the production of traditional energy or renewable energy.
Selection of products
To read also
- The energy transition on the shoulders of diagnosis
- Securing data centers against fire: a strategic imperative
- Why you should not touch non-professional furnished rentals (LMNP)
- The construction industry's productivity problem goes far beyond labor
- Comprehensive renovations at all costs: this is the future, but we are not ready!
- Combustion as an opportunity for the decarbonization of industry
- Blacklisting and discrimination in real estate: very real practices in certain agencies
- Sustainable home: water, a forgotten lever for domestic energy conservation?
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it