It's 2023, and road safety remains a major global public health issue. Each year, more than 1,3 million people around the world lose their lives in road accidents, and millions more suffer life-altering injuries.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects