Energy crisis, heat wave, multiplication of fires, extreme drought…, global warming is seen and experienced more and more in our daily lives. While we are up against the wall, the energy transition is no longer an option. It is urgent to question our dependence on nuclear power and fossil fuels, to build a new energy mix and to rethink in a global way our way of producing – and consuming – energy. In short, to initiate a truly green and truly sustainable energy transition.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?