Many are familiar with the term Industry 4.0 however, some fears and misconceptions about its meaning persist, especially about implementation in industrial facilities. For some companies, it can be difficult to make the connection between the concept, their site and their daily operations. In addition, depending on the degree of integration of smart devices in a factory, the benefits may vary.
Selection of products
To read also
- Materials trading and digital transformation: the birth of new challenges
- Changing models: smart buildings and smart finance
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- Democratize Technical Building Management to meet energy challenges
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?