Many are familiar with the term Industry 4.0 however, some fears and misconceptions about its meaning persist, especially about implementation in industrial facilities. For some companies, it can be difficult to make the connection between the concept, their site and their daily operations. In addition, depending on the degree of integration of smart devices in a factory, the benefits may vary.
Selection of products
To read also
- Indoor air quality: reconciling air renewal and energy performance
- Is digitization effective in making buildings less energy consuming?
- TotalEnergies vs Greenpeace: Carbon accounting in the spotlight
- A responsible energy transition must be ensured to maximize its benefits
- The commissioners of justice alert the professionals of the BTP on the findings of no value in the event of litigation
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- The Senate votes on a reform of the taxation on real estate capital gains
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database