Many are familiar with the term Industry 4.0 however, some fears and misconceptions about its meaning persist, especially about implementation in industrial facilities. For some companies, it can be difficult to make the connection between the concept, their site and their daily operations. In addition, depending on the degree of integration of smart devices in a factory, the benefits may vary.
Selection of products
To read also
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- Democratize Technical Building Management to meet energy challenges
- Smart locks: playground for cybercriminals
- There are still CEE opportunities for manufacturers to seize
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter