According to a recent survey, energy would represent more than 92% of the operating costs of telecommunications networks and the development of 5G should be the source of significant increases in consumption on all of these networks.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- The Pôle Habitat FFB urges the government to act against the housing crisis which is becoming more and more concrete for the French