As the construction industry strives to meet the World Green Building Council's goal of full decarbonization by 2050, digital twins are giving stakeholders a better understanding of how to make new and existing buildings more durable.
Selection of products
To read also
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- Real estate crowdfunding: “The fundamentals of the new real estate market remain buoyant in the long term”