Construction companies face many recruitment difficulties: today, 300.000 jobs are unfilled in the construction industry. A problematic situation caused in particular by the shortage of skilled labor, due to a less attractive image of the profession. But this is not the only reason and solutions exist to remedy it.
Selection of products
To read also
- What if the pension reform was an opportunity to strengthen the social rights of women in the building trades?
- Photovoltaics: the best of the most widespread fake news
- Energy crisis in construction: how the brick sector contributes to providing solutions
- How does energy storage reduce fears of power cuts for tertiary players and reduce their energy costs?
- After a turbulent year 2022, building trends in 2023 in France are to be watched
- It is urgent to accelerate energy renovations by favoring global and efficient renovations
- Aiming for 10% energy savings in commercial buildings is easy and profitable
- How telcos can put energy management first and fight climate change
- Death of Roland Castro, very political architect and figure of May 68
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Already 100 years old: Durieu celebrates its centenary!
- Ultra-efficient technology against limescale with guaranteed results