We had barely recovered from the rise in building material prices when energy prices began to soar – gas prices even increased more than tenfold. The energy crisis is leaving traces in all sectors, including construction.
Selection of products
To read also
- Reinventing housing in France: the challenges of global expansion in a changing market
- Guillaume Kasbarian, Minister for Housing: a pragmatic profile that will effectively respond to the challenges of citizens and professionals
- What if our industries became the locomotive of clean energy
- Five predictions for buildings in 2024
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!