Construction engineering professions are evolving under the influence of digital and ecological transitions. In 2023, sharply rising construction and energy costs will result in a decline in new construction activity in favor of an opening of the market for renovation and rehabilitation. New priorities that require professionals trained to meet these specific needs.
Selection of products
To read also
- The energy transition on the shoulders of diagnosis
- Securing data centers against fire: a strategic imperative
- Why you should not touch non-professional furnished rentals (LMNP)
- The construction industry's productivity problem goes far beyond labor
- Comprehensive renovations at all costs: this is the future, but we are not ready!
- Combustion as an opportunity for the decarbonization of industry
- Blacklisting and discrimination in real estate: very real practices in certain agencies
- Sustainable home: water, a forgotten lever for domestic energy conservation?
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action