A turbulent year is coming to an end, it's time to look at the trends that will shape the tertiary, industrial and residential building sector in 2023. Unsurprisingly, the theme of energy dominates.
Selection of products
To read also
- Reinventing housing in France: the challenges of global expansion in a changing market
- Guillaume Kasbarian, Minister for Housing: a pragmatic profile that will effectively respond to the challenges of citizens and professionals
- What if our industries became the locomotive of clean energy
- Five predictions for buildings in 2024
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- HerculePro is already 20 years old: its history over time
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset