For 50 years, the heating market has not evolved. In question: behemoths struggling to reinvent themselves in a frozen market. However, the ecological policy aimed at the energy transition towards a new mode of heating has nevertheless allowed a slight jump in the sector. The heat pump has benefited from this with a 30% increase in installation in 2022(1).
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 40% of French households have chosen gas for their domestic heating: how to anticipate and transition from the end of gas to responsible energies?
- Real estate crowdfunding: “The fundamentals of the new real estate market remain buoyant in the long term”
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work