Few sectors of activity have been as affected by the pandemic as that of construction. It will take several years for the buildings to fully meet the needs and changing lifestyles. Hence the opportunity to make a real change in order to provide an urban environment corresponding to future needs.
Selection of products
To read also
- To renovate France, biosourced does not necessarily mean decarbonized!
- How to take advantage of Industry 4.0?
- Democratize Technical Building Management to meet energy challenges
- Smart locks: playground for cybercriminals
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices