Constructions or renovations, homes are affected by the 2020 environmental regulations (RE2020). Aiming to considerably reduce the energy consumption of buildings, this new standard has enabled the creation of the BEPOS label and the advent of buildings with very high energy performance and/or self-sufficiency as well as dependence on certain energy sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction: how does freelancing help meet the challenges of the sector in 2024?
- Industrial companies: what are the advantages of a water metering plan?
- Data, the new fuel for the energy sector
- The temporary CDI, a contract still too little known
- Data standardization will boost the impact of life cycle assessments for zero-carbon buildings
- The future of construction in France facing the challenges of the sector
- 50 years of immobility in the heating market: How will it reinvent itself?
- Real estate crowdfunding: “The fundamentals of the new real estate market remain buoyant in the long term”
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work