Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
The Crafted Series collection of carpet tiles combines the nostalgia of handmade with the power of modern technology. Initially launched in 2018 in the form of a capsule collection bringing together two designs, "Woven Colour" and "Modern Maker", it was enriched in 2020 with a new creation, "Warp Winding".
The color palette has been significantly expanded to 18 different hues – beautiful neutrals, nature-inspired midtones, and strokes of luminosity.
The collection draws its inspiration from the revival of the craft movement, more specifically woven textiles. Since the initial launch of the Crafted Series collection, weaving has been widely celebrated in the arts and crafts world, through numerous exhibitions, retrospectives and high-flying installations, which tell the story of the woven art of yesterday and today. The designs and patterns of the tiles offer the designer endless possibilities to play with color combinations, and allow him to build shapes and patterns that pass from one tile to another.
The "Warp Winding" design is inspired by the weaver's warp threads. This creates the strong geometric graphic structures of the design, accompanied by multiple bands and blocks. The design can stand alone or fit into other collections to create floor effects. The pattern twists and turns, repeated and singular, intertwined and sequential, to establish a relationship with the interior.
The colors have been chosen with care in order to be in harmony and complementary with the existing range. Milliken designers have chosen hues that enhance well-being and invite the outdoors inside; thus helping to make the workspace a more conscious, welcoming, soothing and restorative place.
- Collection produced using high performance ECONYL® yarns with 100% regenerated nylon
- Using 50% pre-consumer product and 50% post-consumer product reduces resource consumption and waste generation
- Available with TracktionBack® solution, which improves indoor air quality and reduces material usage
- Crafted Series is manufactured in Wigan, UK, in an ISO14001 certified factory, with materials that are traceable and, wherever possible, produced locally
- Gu Tcertified / CRI Green Label Plus/ EPD Certified / BRE Certified
- Contributes to WELL Crafted Series points with regenerated nylon and TractionBack® is eligible for LEED® points
- Carbon neutral
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
Web link SeeHide