TimberRoc® wood concrete, labeled "Biosource Product", a breakthrough innovation for construction.
Thanks to 15 years of R&D, CCB Greentech has developed a biosourced construction material: TimberRoc® wood concrete, and developed its applications in patented construction principles, floor and walls, load-bearing up to R+3 or non-load-bearing , suitable for prefabrication. All these processes, protected by 10 patents, are marketed to precasters under the "TimberRoc" technology contract.
The particularity of wood concrete is to have a negative carbon footprint, while allowing to build structurally. In addition to this unique advantage on the market, it has remarkable technical properties and perfectly meets the current challenges of the construction world.
The biosourced raw material used in the formulation of our TimberRoc® wood concrete is a high quality wood aggregate that we produce from trituration wood (not usable in lumber), labeled Bois de France, coming exclusively from French loggers with the PEFC label, ie managing their forests in a sustainable way.
The effectiveness of the TimberRoc® technology has been validated by technical approvals allowing the construction of any type of building up to R+10. It fully meets the difficult requirements of RE2020, the objective of which is to fight against climate change while adapting buildings to future heat waves.
TimberRoc® wood concrete is an ideal bio-based solution to meet all RE 2020 requirements:
And that's not all :
- A light material, easy to handle (800 kg / m3)
- Very good dimensional stability
- Remarkable thermal insulation thanks to the breathability++ of the material
- Very good sound absorption
- An ideal material for construction sites: can be cut easily, can be screwed without pre-drilling or doweling
- Resistant and durable (termites, mould, etc.)
- Excellent fire resistance (A2-s1-d0)
- Provides very good air quality. No VOC emissions. A+ rating
- The choice of TimberRoc walls allows you to benefit from the precious state regulatory label "Biobased Building"
- All the advantages of prefabrication: reduction of risks on sites, less sensitivity to climatic variations, a relevant solution to the shortage of labor on site. Prefabrication also promotes fast and silent construction and allows a reduction of waste on site without forgetting an optimal quality of manufacture and an optimized overall cost.