The TUBOVALE duct keeps a maximum smoke evacuation section, while benefiting from the qualities of rigid stainless steel tubing. It is particularly suitable for large fireplace needs where a round duct does not offer a sufficient diameter.
- Traditional straight and rectangular duct tubing
- New or used masonry duct
- In the case of a closed fireplace, the use of which requires repair by tubing, the duct must have a minimum diameter of 150 mm. In the case of an open hearth or a closed hearth operating with the door open, a minimum diameter of 180 mm must be used. In the case of tubing on the boiler, the diameter must be at least equal to the diameter of the boiler nozzle.
This system makes it possible to improve the efficiency of the devices by providing a dimensioning adapted to the heating device, an improved draft and a perfect seal.
- TUBOVALE conduits are continuously welded and watertight.
- They guarantee the safety of the installation.
- A round-oval connector allows the adaptation of the TUBOVALE conduit to a rigid round conduit.
- Stainless steel
- Full range of accessories adaptable to all traditional ducts
- A 20 x 40 interior duct can be tubed with a TUBOVALE duct with a 180 x 290 section, ie the equivalent of an interior Ø 230 mm.
Standardization and guarantee
* CE marking
* CERIC tested
The + Poujoulat
- 316 L stainless steel pipe
- Collar at each junction
- Optimizes and resizes the fireplace
- Particularly suitable for rectangular bushels