Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
Myral's M32 and M62 standing seam panels offer a rendering identical to the traditional technique, but with thermal performance and simplicity of implementation.
Standing seam is a roofing technique used to protect surfaces exposed to winds or severe weather. Traditionally made of zinc or copper, its appearance is very popular with architects because it brings charm to a facade, energizes the building and gives it an aesthetic at the crossroads of industrial and contemporary.
Myral M32 & M62 panels with a standing seam effect offer the same protection and embellishment characteristics as the traditional technique, but with many more advantages:
- Thermal performance (with a minimum thermal coefficient R = 1.35 to 6.80) thanks to the very high insulation of its insulator: PIR (0.023 mW / ms)
- Extremely simple to use. The standing joint rendering is carried out using a specific profile of the same type as the Myral M32 and M62 aluminum siding. The solution only needs to be posed by a single tradesman: shingles or contractors
- Installation of panels (up to 14 linear meters) in vertical or horizontal clothing directly on the facade or in clothing through the 1st insulation bed
- Recommended in areas of high winds or subject to heavy precipitation, mountain types or coastal areas
A wide aesthetic choice!
For a traditional rendering, it is possible to work on metallic effects such as zinc, copper, brushed stainless steel, corten, etc. But all Myral finishes (mirror effects, matte, iridescent colors, etc.) are also available as a standing joint.
The principle of the Veneer panel or Myral Cladding Standing joint
- Myral panel insulation : use a new generation of polyurethane insulation (PIR), composed of a part of bio-based products (4%) and contain four times less flame retardant (high thermal efficiency - lambda of 0.023 mW / mK - M32 R of 1.35 and M62 R of 2.65). This insulation provides rigidity and flatness to the panel (density -60 kg / m3).
- Myral siding skin : is pre-lacquered aluminum or coal-coating for the Alunatur range. Multiple finishes and a wide color swatch offer unlimited creative expression possibilities.
- The fixing edges : made of coextruded PVC, the fixing edges constitute an exclusive interlocking process with thermal break. They allow direct fixing to the support (without rails, framework, etc.) and ensure sealing and resistance to tearing.
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
Standing joint noticePDF 1.40MBConsult
Technical sheet M32 and M62PDF 311.54kbConsult
Technical advice M32 and M62PDF 7.66MBConsult
Installation guide on asbestos supportPDF 1.07MBConsult
The Myral asbestos facade insulation solution tested in real conditions!VideoConsult
Renovation of the Lices district in TonnerreVideoConsult