The first window made from plants... A true "Concept Windows", the new HYBRID window is revolutionizing the world of exterior openings. Made with bamboo, it represents an innovative solution in terms of resource management, soil restoration and biodiversity preservation. Its undeniable aesthetic qualities make it an unprecedented decorative asset!
• HYBRID carpentry made with Bamboo to replace the usual species (Pine and Oak)
• Variety: MOSO® Bamboo N-finity From its real name the Phyllostachus Pubescens, it is the best-known giant species.
• Retained Sections
• Mechanical assemblies LES + MOSO® by MINCO
• Alternative to other natural resources
• Inexhaustible and unlimited resources
• Ultra fast growth up to 1 meter per day
• Maturity at 5 years against 50 to 100 years for the usual species
• Brinell hardness +/- 4 kg/mm2 (EN 1534)
• Excellent dimensional stability
• High density +/- 700 kg/m3
• Antistatic and antiallergic
• Promote air quality (VOC A+)
• Fire classification Class D-s2-d0 (EN 13501-1)
ECOLOGICAL AND AESTHETIC:
• FSC certified
• Neutral carbon impact
• Easy to recycle The Hybrid Bamboo window offers excellent prospects for interior design and decoration. Moreover, its neutral carbon impact (linked to its extraordinarily rapid growth) will reduce the carbon impact of the HYBRID window, which is already one of the least impacting windows on the market.
Thermal Uw: up to 1,3W/m².K in double glazing and up to 1,1W/m².K in triple glazing
Air Water Wind: A4 / E600b / V3b
On window L1450 x H1440mm (panel) with VIR 4.16 argon.4 glazing:
Solar gains Sw: 0,51
Light transmission Tlw: 0,62
Acoustics: from 31dB - up to 40dB (depending on the glazing chosen
CUSTOMIZED FEASIBILITY STUDY
Glazing: choose the best equipment
Implementation: renovation, rehabilitation or new, the HYBRID window adapts to all situations
Colours: outside, personalize your home as you wish.