Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
HDPE flat drain for sports floors. The FLATDRAIN is used for the drainage of sports grounds such as large grass and synthetic playgrounds, golf courses, horse riding arenas and racetracks.
FLATDRAIN can also solve problems in the following areas: degassing, highway drainage, building drainage or even specific agricultural land (particularly vineyards).
This solution allows rapid implementation and drying.
It should also be noted that ATE has developed a coating technology allowing an implementation without geotextile and without gravel: FlatFibre.
Solution for drainage of sports floors. HDPE flat drain.
- High resistance classification: SN25
- High three-dimensional stability (low thickness)
- Large perforation surface: greater than 200 cm² / m
- Reduced drainage time
- Possibility of laying flat or standing
- Quick installation and drying of the soil
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
web links SeeHide
- # Degassing