The SLIDE sliding door is equipped with an innovative mechanism that ensures easy and intuitive opening. The strength of the SLIDE sliding door and the possibility of creating large-sized joinery offers a wide range of applications.
The minimalist design maximizes the glass area, allowing more natural light into the room.
- Sash profile (frame) with 6 insulating chambers, 140 mm deep
- Sash profile with 4 insulating chambers, depth 70 mm
- Maximum frame size: 3500 x 2500 mm
- Available sizes: from 950 mm high and from 1570 mm wide
- Wide range of possible glazing thicknesses, between 24 mm and 41 mm
- Stability and ability to create large sliding windows
- Optimal use of the interior space of the room thanks to the sliding system
- Excellent technical properties and ease of use
- Specific hardware, including guide rollers, to easily slide the unlocked leaf along the fixed part of the sliding bay
- Locking mechanism designed for smooth closing of the leaf
Thermal transmittance coefficient
Uw = 0,81 W / (m²K)
for reference sliding bays with dimensions 3500 x 2300 mm, with Warmatec interlayer and Ug = 0,5 W / (m²K)