Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
Usystem Roof OS Comfort, the ITE roof panel solution dedicated to indoor comfort from Unilin Insulation.
Exterior insulation solution dedicated to interior comfort, Usystem Roof OS Comfort is the first panel combining polyurethane and mineral wool. It thus offers unparalleled thermal insulation, for a quiet interior in a mild climate thanks to durable and high-performance materials.
Its added value? The addition of a rock wool mattress to reduce impact noises such as those caused by rain or hail up to three times.
- Dimensions of custom panels: 800 mm and up to 8 m depending on the underside
- Thermal resistance: R6, R7, R8 or R9
- CE 0,022 W / mK (PU) and 0,035 W / mK (Rock wool)
- DOP UNIDOP 2020007a (wood-based finishes) and UNIDOP 2020007b (Gyp, Gyp FR and GFB finishes)
- ACERMI 13/121/820 (PU) and 02/015/027 (Rock wool)
- Emission class in indoor air A +
- Zone Verte Excell label For Gyp, Gyp FR, GFB, Wood (all colors), Wood Origin, Wood Shelf, Deco (all colors), OSB finishes
- Panels eligible for Ma Prime Rénov '
- Distribution method: Negotiated
General documentation SeeHide
Technical documentation SeeHide
Usystem Roof OS Comfort data sheetPDF 1.08MBConsult
Usystem Roof OS, OS Comfort and DS Mineral Wood installationPDF 5.12MBConsult
Web link SeeHide