Brink simplifies ventilation control and offers several features to remotely adjust ventilation settings. At all times, the air quality is adapted to the uses and needs of the occupants. The airflow can be automatically adjusted to human activities. Fresh air renewal and energy savings are thus always optimally managed.
Our latest generation wireless boxes and sensors are intended to be design and aesthetics.
Regulations and sensors wireless of the latest generation combined with a double flow ventilation unit automatically provide excellent air quality in the home.
5 WIRELESS MODELS
- 3 position speed selector (with temporary boost function, filter status and failure indicator)
- 3-position gear selector with CO2 sensor (with temporary boost function, filter status and failure indicator)
- Relative humidity sensor and control box (boost or automatic regulation, filter status and fault indicator)
- CO2 sensor (automatic regulation)
- Relative humidity sensor (automatic regulation)
All wireless controls work with a USB receiver (which is placed on the ventilation unit).