ISOLTECO® can be implemented very easily on different types of existing supports and catches irregularities, defects in thickness or verticality of the wall, in new works as in renovation.
It is applied in several layers to obtain the desired thermal resistance and thus guarantee comfort in summer and winter. It will be coated with a breathable aesthetic finish (See ECAP STC finish).
Why choose ISOLTECO®?
- Versatile coating: Indoor and outdoor use
- Ease of installation and speed of application (no fixings or adhesives)
- Compatibility with all media
- Elimination of thermal bridges and masonry spectra
- Correction of thickness errors and false plumbs on walls
- Very good mechanical resistance
When to use ISOLTECO®?
- Thermal insulation from the outside (ITE) and from the inside (ITI): new or old buildings, individual and collective housing, tertiary, administrative and commercial buildings, and industrial and agricultural buildings
- Repair and protection of degraded facades
- Additional thermal insulation
- Thermal insulation of walls and undersides of floors
- Thermal insulation of roofs
- Wall leveling
- Insulation of breathable walls
- Domed buildings, angular or with particular architectural forms
- Air permeability