ECAP® AC "Acrylic Color" is a ready-to-use finishing paste, based on acrylic resin. It is used for both indoor and outdoor use.
Its formulation has an anti-cryptogamic treatment offering the product a high resistance to attack by mosses and fungi. It can be used as a top coat with ECAP®, EDIL-Therm® PSE and EDIL-Therm® Laine de Roche exterior thermal insulation systems.
The diversity of colors in the Edilteco color chart makes it possible to obtain a trendy rendering with modern colors or, on the contrary, a traditional rendering for buildings or dwellings. Depending on the desired finish, it is possible to obtain a sandstone or ribbed aesthetic appearance.
Its implementation must be done with a stainless steel float, homogeneously and continuously. Before the layer is dry, it will be necessary to rework the coating with a plastic float in order to obtain the desired aesthetic appearance (sandstone or ribbed).
Why choose ECAP® AC?
- High resistance to attack by fungi, molds
- Wide choice of aspects, grain sizes and shades (500 colors) to ensure an aesthetic rendering
- Good mechanical resistance
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Fire classification “B-s1, d0” with ECAP® and EDIL-Therm PSE systems and CSTB certificate of conformity for the application of the ETICS-PSE Recommendation Guide of April 2016
When to use ECAP® AC?
- For individual houses, tertiary and industrial buildings, collective housing
- Protection and aesthetics of concrete facades, coated facades, precast concrete panels, insulating plates, ECAP®, EDIL-Therm® PSE and EDIL-Therm® Laine de Roche systems