Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
Sublimate soft woods, protect the natural elegance of wood, make siding and terraces last, there are many solutions to protect, maintain and enhance wood. Often acclaimed, saturators are now in the spotlight. Decide to choose a saturator and recognize the good ...
In the era of disposables, permanent change, the race for new materials that are always more efficient or less expensive, certain timeless elements become essential, a sort of absolute benchmark. Wood is part of this anchoring in reality. Used since always, the techniques of today allow to use it in all circumstances and to guarantee its look and its unique rendering.
The problem lies in the choice of care adapted to the support and its environment from the plethoric offer!
Saturator / oil / stain: which direction?
Oil can eventually clog the wood and generate tedious maintenance.
A stain is a film-forming protection, the film of which gives abrasion. Maintenance is therefore serious, often requiring stripping.
A saturator saturates and therefore penetrates into the wood until the support can no longer accept material. The wood is protected in the mass in a durable way. Maintenance is simple because there is no chipped film or fouling.
Each wood species requires targeted care due to its density and unique composition.
Textrol® Pro: total impregnation
Textrol® Pro is a saturator formulated exclusively for softwoods. The key word of occurs is summed up with “total and perfect impregnation”! By penetrating into the heart of the wood Textrol® Pro impregnates deeply to diffuse all its protective agents which combine with the fibers of the wood to ensure optimal protection. The wood is nourished for a long time, prepared to withstand the weather.
The plus: the “vaccine” effect of the saturator
Once in the support, the nourishing and protective agents remain there and do not leave under the effect of abrasion or washing. The effectiveness of the active ingredients decreases over time but remains present: once saturated, the wood retains part of the benefits of the application. At the time of maintenance, a single layer is sufficient, with a simple cleaning, without prior stripping.
Textrol® pro *: protect, magnify, make all soft wood last.
Long-lasting transparent, "oiled" protection, on prepared wood ***.
Retains the natural appearance of wood over time. Colorless or tinted.
Do not flake, do not peel. Does not darken with UV.
Easy and quick maintenance without erasing, sanding or stripping.
The colorless shade can be tinted (contact us)
The following colors are available on request (consult us): Nutmeg Brown, Redwood, Basque Red and Wine Lie.
- Exterior: chalets, cladding, terraces, gates, garden sheds
- Direct on prepared wood
- Soft wood treated (autoclave, oleothermic) or not
- Rough sawn, brushed, planed new or old
Recommendation before application
- The wood must be clean, perfectly dry on the surface (maximum wood hygrometry 18%), healthy and prepared according to the rules of the art according to the DTU standards in force.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight at the hottest hours of the day (maximum wood temperature 30 ° C)
- Make sure it will not rain within 24 to 48 hours after application. Watch out for morning dew
- If prepared, open, brushed or rough sawn: direct application.
- If closed / glazed, damp: apply a coat of SEASONITE to limit the risk of deformation, cracking and graying. Allows the opening of pores and better penetration of the finish. Leave on exposure between 6 and 9 months before applying TEXTROL® PRO.
- Clean with NET-TROL® 200.
- Gray wood already treated (oiled):
- De-oiling with the NET-TROL® 400 + NET-TROL® 200 system.
- Wood previously painted, stained or varnished:
- Return the support to bare (sanding, exfoliation, stripping ...).
- Do not dilute. Mix the product well before and during processing.
Apply a layer filled with TEXTROL® PRO in the direction of the wood fibers and over the entire length of the blade.
- Apply a second coat when the wet appearance of the wood disappears (about 15 to 30 minutes). Never allow it to dry between coats. Apply "" fresh on fresh "". Repeat the operation until the support is saturated (refusal of the wood).
In case of excess product on the surface, smoothing is always recommended to improve penetration and give a uniform appearance.
- TEXTROL® PRO must be in the wood and not on the surface. If applied by spray gun, immediate smoothing.
- Commissioning of terraces, pontoons: normal traffic 48 to 72 hours.
Note: our technical service is at your disposal to advise you and send you a technical notice.
Technical documentation SeeHide
Web link SeeHide