Wind, rain, sun, snow, put a strain on our outdoor supports such as PVC garden furniture, zellige tables, chrome bumpers, dashboards… We would like to give back the splendor of the first days to the goods which are dear to us, but how to do it?
The solution, the Polytrol® support renovator from Owatrol!
At a time when the trend is rather to give things a second life, simple and effective, the Polytrol® support renovator is the ideal product.
Whatever the support after having made sure that the surface is clean, it suffices to apply the Polytrol® with a brush, leave to act for 10 to 20 minutes then remove the excess product by wiping it with a clean lint-free cloth or paper towels.
Polytrol® restores shine and protects polished or chrome-plated metals such as aluminum, chrome, brass, bronze… because its formula incorporates Rustol-Owatrol® technology, the ultimate colorless rust-proofing. Polytrol® revives the color and appearance of tarnished plastics and gelcoats (car bumpers, boat hulls, garden furniture, shutters). It Regenerates marbles, tiles, tombstones, slates, terracotta, slabs whose color has changed over time. It also restores radiance to paints and varnishes that have suffered from bad weather.
With the Polytrol® media renovator from owatrol®, your plastics, stones, chrome… will keep their shine for a long time!
- Revives the color and appearance of plastics, tarnished gelcoats.
- Restores shine and protects polished (bronze, copper, stainless steel, brass, etc.), chrome and anodized (aluminum, bay windows, verandas, etc.) metals. Regenerates marble, tiles, tiles ...
For plastics, tarnished gelcoats, polished metals (bronze, copper, stainless steel, brass ...), chrome and anodized (aluminum, bay windows, verandas ...), marble, tiles, floor tiles ...
Recommendation before application
- Before applying POLYTROL, always make sure that the surfaces are clean and free from grease, silicone stains, and always dry
- If cleaning is necessary, use a metal or water + detergent mixture on metal, preferably on plastic NET-TROL
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry for at least 12 hours
- Hide areas that are not to be treated
- Carefully apply a coat of POLYTROL at saturation. Beware of sagging (for metal surfaces sand carefully with very fine steel wool, well soaked in POLYTROL)
- Leave to act for 10 to 20 minutes then remove the excess product by wiping it with a clean lint-free cloth or absorbent paper
- Allow at least 24 hours to pass before putting into service