The MONNET-SEVE SOUGY solid framework range includes
production intended for the construction of frames, roofs of houses
individual or collective buildings.
Find all of our production in traditional carpentry
or laminated/glued laminated, from standard to list cut, treaty
class 2 to class 4 autoclave treatment.
Our range of structural timber and seasoned timber accompany
daily carpenters in the realization of their works of
Timber Frame Houses as well as for Thermal Insulation by
• Raw and/or planed wood and sawing costs
• The visual aspect classification standard (NF EN 1611 – 1) does not indicate
the mechanical properties of sawn timber, hence the establishment of the standard
Visual Structure Classification (NF B 52 – 001). which offers a
classification that links the visual aspect of the wood to its mechanical resistance. This
classification applies only to sawn timber intended for structural use.
It only applies to choices 1 and 2 of standard NF EN 1611 – 11
• Wood available in the following visual classification: choice 0; choice 1; choice 2;
choice 3 and choice 4.
• Wood available in the following structural classification: C18; C24 and C30.
• Debit on list • Out of core • Excluding sapwood • Drying • Planing • Cut • Iron mason tray • Class 1 anti-blue treatment • Class 2 yellow or colorless treatment • Class 3 and 4 green, brown or gray autoclave treatment • ISPM15 treatment